Frequently Asked Questions
Hi! Welcome. We’ve built this membership community to help busy women carve out some time for themselves while creating beautiful and useful self-care house hold items! This project is also meant as a sustainable solution to support artists, small family businesses and our quality manufacturers by providing them with a platform to showcase their recipes and DIY projects.
We offer Memberships (either monthly, every 3-month, or 6-month subscriptions). By joining our subscription, you’re opting into a monthly, curated self-care craft project and to take a few moments every month to be just about your self and spirit!
As a member, you can always pause, reactivate, skip, swap, or cancel your subscription within your account. Please note that your payment information will be charged at the time of signing up and then again on the actual day you signed up either each month, every three months, or every six months. So if you signed up on the 6th you’ll be charged every 6th of the month, the 6th of the third month, or the 6th of the sixth month.
We’ve built our projects with an 18+ audience in mind – kits can contain sharp tools and dangerous materials. See our terms & conditions for more information.
Curated materials and ingredients + quality tools + a digital “Girls Night Out Party” + a live Self-care Chat for Q+As
As a member of Pinnedbox, we’ll send a curated box of tools + materials to your doorstep on a monthly basis. Each month we feature a new bloggers or Pinners recipe to create and use.
The best part of this model is the ability to revisit Pins and recipes in the future to create again and again. Happy Self-Care Day!
In addition to our monthly workshop, soon we will be lunching a feature where every month we share a featured add-on kit! For those looking to expand on a particular recipe, this kit offers more materials to explore or just more quantity of them. These add-on kits require the same tools and instructions as our full box kit – as such, to order you must be participating in the full membership.
Our add-on kits and materials kits will offer an opportunity to create even more of a particular recipe if you know you’ll want to use it again or give it as a gift! Just as a reminder, these supplemental kits are only open to members of Pinnedbox who have also purchased that month’s box!
For past recipes, materials/ingredients kits, and raw materials/ingredients, please visit our Resource page. All the recipes we have used are linked there! If we have extra single material items (such as extra candle wax or containers), you can check our shop page here for our product listings. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, you are welcome to contact us at email@example.com and if we have any extra inventory we’ll be sure to let you know.
Our monthly subscription kits often do sell out as we have a limited quantity so it’s our best recommendation to join during the enrollment period (10th-20th of each month) to ensure you have one delivered to you. We are only able to reach out to a portion of our waitlist each month. Follow us on Instagram or sign up for our newsletter for pop-up shop announcements!
Important dates to keep in mind:
- 10th-20th of the month: the next month’s project is announced and open for enrollment for ten full days for NEW members.
- 20th of the month: last day for NEW orders to be received for the next month’s box (for example, January 20th is the last day to subscribe for new members to still receive the February box. Anyone after this date is invited to join our waitlist).
- End of the month: our small team hand kits ALL of our boxes (and we work hard to make sure each and every box is cleanly packaged for shipping as well as lovely to unbox when it arrives on your doorstep).
- First full week of the month: we ship our boxes to you. You should receive them sometime within the first 12 days of the month if you are in the US.
- Occasionally the small suppliers we collaborate with experience production issues that we have little control over. The above calendar is meant as a guideline only.
- We know it can be frustrating to order your box on the 10th of the previous month and not receive it until the first week of the next month, but shipping ALL of our boxes together is the only way we can manage our unique calendar events and work with our small suppliers fairly. You can always reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can answer ANY shipping questions you might have!
Generally we ship USPS Priority. Boxes are insured, in addition we’re happy to help try (to the very best of our ability) to track down any that go off the grid. We will always come to your aid.
Oh no! We will ship you out whatever items may have accidentally not made it in to your box asap. Just send us an email to email@example.com. We are so sorry for the inconvenience and we would love to make it right right away.
If you’re a monthly subscriber you can pause and reactivate your account from within your dashboard.
As a 3-month subscriber, your account is processed for three projects in a row, after the third project ships, you’re welcome to pause or cancel your account for future projects.
If our community is not right for you, that’s okay. You can cancel your membership at any time within your account as well.
To pause, skip, swap or cancel your subscription, be sure to do so at least two days before your account auto renews. You can reactivate using the same steps above before the 15th of the month to join for any future projects.